Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce has put a complimentary offer on the table for any local business or organization that is not a current member of the SSMCOC.
Effective immediately and through until the end of May, the local C of C will be offering a complimentary basic membership to any business or organization that signs up.
“Getting connected and staying connected is imperative for businesses during these unprecedented times,” relayed the Chamber’s chief executive officer Rory Ring.
“There is a great deal of information about COVID-19 that we all have to digest on a personal level, but if you are a business person, you also have to ensure that you are staying up-to-date on the various programs in place for business and the legislation that you are required to adhere to for your business and your employees,” Ring added.
Businesses and organizations that take advantage of the complimentary membership will be in line to:
- receive regular SSMCOC communications, which include municipal, provincial and federal updates, advocacy news and resources available to them during this health crisis;
- be able to register for free webinars offered by the Sault Ste. Marie Chamber as part of its Recover●Renew●Rejuvenate series, as well as any free webinars offered by the Ontario and Canadian Chambers of Commerce
- access the member login section of the ssmcoc.com website, where they can update their searchable business profile information.
- post complimentary community deals which are also shared across SSMCOC social media platforms.
- take the opportunity to review all of the Chamber’s affinity programs to see which exclusive Chamber-member cost-saving programs can benefit their business’ bottom line.
To sign up for a complimentary membership, e-mail Bob Burns via email@example.com or call him at 949-7152, ext. 4. Be sure to include:
- Business / Organization Name
- City, Province, Postal Code
- Email and Website
- Contact Person.