Taking advantage of a complimentary offer from the Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce, Sault Business Matters has joined it.
Through until the end of this month, the SSMCOC is offering a complimentary basic membership to any local business or organization that is not a current member.
Sault Business Matters — which came into existence less than a year ago, on June 1, 2019 — thanks the local SSMCOC for the opportunity to become a member.
Businesses and organizations that take advantage of the complimentary membership will be in line to:
- receive regular SSMCOC communications, which include municipal, provincial and federal updates, advocacy news and resources available to them during this health crisis;
- be able to register for free webinars offered by the Sault Ste. Marie Chamber as part of its Recover●Renew●Rejuvenate series, as well as any free webinars offered by the Ontario and Canadian Chambers of Commerce
- access the member login section of the ssmcoc.com website, where they can update their searchable business profile information.
- post complimentary community deals which are also shared across SSMCOC social media platforms.
- take the opportunity to review all of the Chamber’s affinity programs to see which exclusive Chamber-member cost-saving programs can benefit their business’ bottom line.
To sign up for a complimentary membership, e-mail Bob Burns via email@example.com or call him at 949-7152, ext. 4. Be sure to include:
- Business / Organization Name
- City, Province, Postal Code
- Email and Website
- Contact Person.