The annual Coats for Kids campaign in Sault Ste. Marie is underway for this year, according to information received by Sault Business Matters.
The program, which aims to provide infants, children, and teenagers with gently-used winter jackets, snowsuits, boots and other suitable winter wear, will be taking donations at various locations in the Sault until October 28.
Drop-off locations include:
- Fountain Tire on Black Road
- Floreani O’Toole Dool Orthodontists on Bay Street
- Great Lakes Honda on Pim Street
- Jon’s Medicine Shoppe on Korah Road and Second Line
- Northern Insurance Brokers on Queen Street East
- Skeggs, Paciocco Law Firm on Queen Street East
Distribution will then be held on November 5 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Delta Hotel on the Sault’s waterfront.